World Book Day 2021 Competition –
Design a New PTS Bookmark
Happy World Book Day 2021! To help you and your class celebrate this great annual event, we have a brilliant competition.
We’re looking for new designs for PTS bookmarks, and we need your help. We’d love your pupils to get creative and send us their designs using the template download below.
Two winners will see their designs become genuine PTS bookmarks, as well as receiving the following prizes:
For the pupil:
- £50 book token
- £100 donation to a charity of their choice
For the school:
- 100 of the winning bookmarks
- £100 worth of PTS products
Five runners up will win a £20 book token.
Download the bookmark competition template below, ask your learners to create their design, choose your favourite three and send your top three only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry is by email only, please attach a scanned or photographed image of your pupils’ completed designs.
The bookmarks should be usable in the classroom either as a reward or as a quick reference to support your learners. But most importantly, pupils must design a bookmark that they would love to receive from you, their teacher.
Please encourage your learners to create original characters and designs, as unfortunately, we will not be able to use designs including famous characters for rights reasons.
Terms and Conditions
– Entrants must be pupils aged between 4 and 14, or teachers aged between 21 and 99
– Maximum of three entries per class
– Entries must use the competition template provided
– Deadline for entry: Midnight 31st March 2021
– Winners announced 23rd April 2021
– Shortlist to be decided by the PTS Design Team and Alan Lucas, Chairman
– Winners to be decided by the PTS teacher panel
– The competition entry becomes the property of Primary Teaching Services Ltd. If selected as a winner we reserve the right to publish the work and make the donation to the Charity and send the Book Tokens in exchange for any other rights by the entrant.
For inspiration, you can see the PTS bookmark range here.
New Eco Write and Wipe Whiteboards – When the time came to restock our popular write and wipe whiteboards, we decided to investigate whether we could find a greener solution than the plastic boards we had traditionally stocked.
Socially Distanced School Assemblies – Social distancing has put a huge pressure on both school staff and pupils, preventing schools gathering together outside of classroom bubbles. It has become almost impossible for traditional school assemblies to go ahead. But of course, teachers and school leaders are a creative bunch, and many schools have come up with unique ideas for socially distanced school assemblies.