PGP2C - Mountain Design A6 Personalised Postcards - Cyan Borders
Click here to see alternative colours
Each postcard will be printed on thick quality card and have a standard reverse, with space for a message and an address. Personalising these cards is easy:
- Add your choice of wording
- Style with the options available
- complete your orders
We will then despatch your order within 2 working days.
Mountain Facts - Sourced from www.dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-volcanoes Click the link for the full 11 facts
- A volcano is a mountain that opens downward to a pool of molten rock below the surface of the earth. When pressure builds up, eruptions occur.
- In an eruption, gasses and rock shoot up through the opening and spill over or fill the air with lava fragments. Eruptions can cause lava flows, hot ash flows, mudslides, avalanches, falling ash and floods.
- The danger area around a volcano covers about a 20-mile radius.
- Fresh volcanic ash, made of pulverized rock, can be harsh, acidic, gritty, glassy and smelly. The ash can cause damage to the lungs of older people, babies and people with respiratory problems.
Printing Guidelines - 2mm around the edge of the product will not be printed as this is the trim area.