Latest update from Primary Teaching Services regarding COVID-19 / Coronavirus
COVID-19 is spreading rapidly throughout Britain and at Primary Teaching Services we are taking the news extremely seriously. We have made significant changes to the way we work during this time of Crisis.
Preventing Spread of Infection
Last week we sent home our High-Risk team members and today we have decided to close the offices and implemented a rotation system in the warehouse to only have in skeleton staff.
How does this affect the service we can provide for you? –
- Orders can still be placed online at www.primayteaching.co.uk
- Emails are still being answered at email@example.com
- Some of our team are working remotely and they are; answering your emails, processing payments and processing your orders.
- Our skeleton staff, who are following strict guidelines and maintaining social distancing are despatching orders.
- For urgent queries, some of the team are taking calls via an app on their mobile phones. We do ask however that you use this in emergencies only and try to use our website or email for non-urgent requests. The number to call for emergencies is 01772 33 11 11 Monday to Friday 10am until 4pm.
Hopefully, the general public starts to observe the advice regarding Social Distancing, so that we can avoid full lockdown. If that does occur, we will post an update to you.
I would like to thank you for your continued support. I hope you all stay safe and keep well during this difficult time.