Q. Can I pay for faster delivery?
A. You can select faster delivery options at the checkout. In your basket, click the down arrow next to delivery and you will see the different options available for your location and order type.
Q. How quickly will my parcel arrive?
A. We aim to despatch standard orders (e.g. non personalised items) ordered before 3pm Monday – Friday, on the same day.
Personalised orders may take longer to be dispatched, but we will endeavour to create these as quickly as possible. Despatch guidelines for personalised items are:
- Personalised Badges – 2 extra days
- Personalised Bookmarks – 1 extra day
- Personalised CertifiCARDS – 2 extra days
- Personalised Certificates – 1 extra day
- Personalised Greeting Cards – 1 extra day
- Personalised Keyrings – 1 extra day
- Personalised Magnets – 1 extra day
- Personalised Mugs – 3 extra days
- Personalised Pencils – 2 extra days
- Personalised Postcards – 1 extra day
- Personalised Reading Record Books – 15 extra days
- Personalised Stamps – 2 extra days
- Personalised Date Stampers – 2 extra days
- Personalised Stickers – 1 extra day
- Personalised Wristbands – 1 extra day
UK Mainland Delivery
Most orders will be sent first class via Royal Mail. Whilst Royal Mail aims to deliver first class packages on the next working day, this cannot be guaranteed. Orders weighing over 6kg or costing over £100 will be sent via courier for ‘next day delivery’ at no additional charge.
If you would like guaranteed faster delivery, you can select this option at the checkout for an additional charge.
European Delivery and Non-Mainland UK
If you place your order before 4:00pm Monday to Friday, it will be collected by our delivery company that day, and can take up to 10 working days to arrive.
If your order weighs over 31kg, or includes personalised items, please allow extra working days on top of the delivery times quoted above.
Please be aware that orders that weigh over 2kg can incur customs charges by your local customs office (who will hold your parcel until this charge has been paid).
Q. Do you deliver outside the UK?
A. Yes. PTS delivers across Europe. Your delivery charge will be calculated for you at the checkout, depending on distance and the weight of your order.
Q. Why am I not being offered free delivery?
A. Free delivery is offered to all UK mainland customers on orders over £10.00 (inc. VAT). If you are not being offered free delivery it may be because your order value is too low.
Q. Will all my items be delivered together?
A. Where possible, PTS will deliver all of your items at the same time. Exceptions to this may occur when:
- The order is sent by courier and is in multiple boxes due to the order size
- One or more of your products is out of stock. In this case, PTS will contact you to see if you would like to wait for the additional items to come into stock and then send the whole order together, or if you would like to ship available items ahead with the remainder to follow later.
Q. I entered the incorrect delivery address, how do I change it?
A. To change your delivery address, call the customer services team on 01772 33 11 11 or email info@primaryteaching. If your order has not already been dispatched, we can easily update the delivery address on the system.
Q. What happens if I’m not at home when you try to deliver my parcel?
A. For orders sent first class by Royal Mail, a card will be posted through your door with details of which sorting office your parcel has been taken to. You will be able to pick your parcel up there.
For courier deliveries, a postcard will be posted through your door with contact details for you to rearrange your delivery. If you do not contact the courier within the specified amount of time, your order will be returned to PTS.
Q. Where is my order?
A. You can contact PTS to find out the status of your order. If the order has been sent by Royal Mail, unfortunately we will not be able to track it. However, for most courier deliveries we will able to find out where your order is.
If you believe that your order has been lost in the mail, please contact PTS and we will be happy to look into it for you.
Q. I’ve paid for faster delivery but I haven’t received it on time. What do I do?
A. Please contact our customer services team on 01772 33 11 11 and we will be happy to reimburse your delivery charge. If your order is no longer required, as it has arrived too late, we will offer you a full refund and provide a freepost address for you to use to return your goods. For large orders we may be able to arrange a courier pick-up.