PTS was established back in 1995, by our Chairman Alan Lucas, who was a full time teacher at the time. After working day and night for years to grow the business Alan made a conscious effort to take time off from the day to day running of the business and appointed Karen White as Managing Director. Karen is supported by her team of 4 managers for different areas of the business – Mark Jones is Finance and Operations Manager, Anne Williamson Design & Marketing Manager, Valerie Wilson – Customer Service and Despatch Manager and Lucy Harrison - Project & Systems Manager. Each of the managers has a team of people, and everyone in the teams takes pride in every aspect of customer service and the products we offer. In fact our 100% customer focus is backed up by our Core Values, which were drawn up from each member of staff contributing what they thought. Since those early days, when the company was operated out of Alan's attic, the company has grown to occupy 6 offices and employs over 20 staff. That said the company still has the same 'family feel' and all products are designed inhouse, and are produced to our highest quality standards, whilst still representing great value for money. We are always open to suggestions from all those involved in the education and welfare of children.
Our Core Values
- We take pride in the fact that our team provide exceptional service backed by high quality products at a fair price to our customers. All of this is backed by our No Quibble 100% money back guarantee Click here to see our guarantee
– We are proud to treat our customers, suppliers and team honestly and in good faith.
Treat others how we would like to be treated
– All our team conduct themselves with consideration and regard for our customers, suppliers and each other.
– We strive to continually improve the range and quality of our products, service to customers, financial business results and our working environment. We encourage and support all members of our team in extending their knowledge through training and invest heavily in this.
– We work closely with each other, and our customers to develop products and services that are relevant and of value to them. Our team actively supports each other, and works together to deliver a great service to our customers.
100% Happy Customers
– We understand the importance of our customers to build and secure our business for the future. Our team is focussed on ensuring that we work to meet our customers’ needs and keep our promises. Our Customer Promise
is a reflection of this value.
– We actively encourage, listen to and act upon opinions and ideas from our customers, team and suppliers alike.
– We recognise the importance of our customers, team and suppliers to secure our business for the future. We keep our promises to our customers, team and suppliers and we recognise and reward their loyalty.
We can and we will
– Our team all have a can-do, open-minded attitude, nothing is too much effort ... and anything is possible. Our team support each-other and work together to achieve great things.
Great people who go the extra mile
– We do have a great team of people, and fabulous customers. We always look for ways that we can ‘do more’ for our customers or our team, to make working with us a pleasant and memorable experience.
– We constantly look at ways to improve the communication we have with our customers, team and suppliers. We understand the importance of communication in ensuring that everyone works together to meet our customers, team and suppliers needs.
The Great Products we sell
If you are looking for an economical way to help motivate your pupils and improve behaviour, you've come to the right place. Even in small quantities you'll see our prices are very keen!
But great prices are not the only reason why teachers choose Primary Teaching Services. We are also renowned for the quality of our products.
So, how do we do it: top quality AND low prices?
It's simple. Because our products are designed by people with teaching experience, they work! Teachers reorder them time and time again, and we don't end up with shelves full of unwanted items, that someone from outside the teaching profession thought would be a good idea!
All our printed products are exclusively designed by our own team and printed within the UK, supporting the local economy.
Keep the "NEW PRODUCTS" page saved in your favourites, as we always launch new products here online first, due to the time constraints involved in printing catalogues and leaflets.