Further High Frequency Key Words - Pack of 10 Pocket Prompts
Product Code: NP14
Each card is:
- 125mm x 60mm
- double sided
- laminated for extra protection
- hole punched
- Use these cards to build a personal pack of Pocket Prompts for each pupil, giving them the hints they need at their fingertips
Please Fill in the details below to add your review for this product.
* Indicates Mandatory fields.
Please note your email address will not be displayed on our site after submitting a review.
|Review Title: *|
|Submit My Review|
You must be logged in to add items to your wishlist.
New Online Customer
Don't have an account with us?
Please click 'proceed' link below to register as a new customer.
How much is delivery? - Most qualify for FREE Delivery. Exceptions are listed below
Orders that qualify for FREE delivery
You can take advantage of FREE delivery when you are in the UK mainland if your order is over £10. You can do this using the PayPal payment facility, paying by credit/debit card and invoice your School... or, if sending your order by post, enclosing a cheque with your order. Orders that include record books also qualify for FREE delivery if they are going to an address in the UK mainland. If your order is below £10, you will be charged an additional £3.25.
Orders including Record Books
If your order is being delivered to the mainland UK, postage will be free of charge. If your order is being delivered to Northern Ireland, The Scottish Highlands or UK offshore islands there will be a postage charge. If you can call the office on 0800 783 2468 or 01772 33 11 11 to ask for a quote or if you place your order online one of our team will call you and discuss postage before despatching your order.
If you are outside of the UK
We are unable to offer free delivery to addresses outside of the UK, due to the prices charged by couriers. We therefore charge you based on how much your parcel weighs and whereabouts the order is going to. This charge is shown in the checkout, before you complete your order.
How long will it take for my order to be posted?
UK Orders for standard products
If you place you order before 4.15pm Monday to Friday and it is delivered by Royal Mail, we will pop it in the post for collection by Royal Mail that evening.
UK Orders for personalised products
All orders that contain personalised products take a little bit longer, as these products are made especially for you. If you order includes:
- personalised stickers - please allow an extra 2 days for them to be made
- personalised stampers – please allow up to 7 days (as we need to make sure the ink is flowing freely and stamping beautifully)
- personalised record books – please allow up to 15 working days, as these are designed and then sent out to be printed.
European Orders for standard products (weighing less than 31kg)
If you place you order before 3.15pm Monday to Friday, it will be collected by our delivery company that day, and can take up to 10 days to arrive.
European Orders for personalised products (weighing less than 31kg)
All orders that contain personalised products take a little bit longer to be sent out, as these products are made especially for you. If you order includes:
- personalised stickers - please allow an extra 2 days for them to be made and then they will be posted to you (remember they can then take 10 days to go through the postal service)
- personalised stampers – please allow up to 7 days (as we need to make sure the ink is flowing freely and stamping beautifully) and then they will be posted to you (remember they can then take 10 days to go through the postal service)
- personalised record books – please allow up to 15 working days, for these to be printed, and then they will be despatched using the timescales above – dependant on weight.
FOR EURPOEAN ORDERS WEIGHING OVER 31 KG
All orders will be despatched the day after the order is placed and can take up to 10 days to arrive.
Orders including personalised items
If you order weighs over 31kg and includes personalised items please allow an extra day on top of the delivery times quoted above (in the section European Orders under 31kg).
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ORDERS THAT WEIGH OVER 2KG CAN INCUR CUSTOMS CHARGES BY YOUR LOCAL CUSTOMS OFFICE (WHO WILL HOLD YOUR PARCEL UNTIL THIS CHARGE HAS BEEN PAID)